From: Patrick Ramsey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PIX Firewall question [7:19954]

I'm not sure I follow...

You want a host internal to your firewall to have access to a host outside
your firewall?

>>> "Soucy, Aaron"  09/14/01 11:10AM >>>
Does anyone know if it is possible to have a connection to a specific host
outside the network without having to re-authenticate?  I am running PIX IOS
4.4(5).  Thanks in advance for any help.

Aaron Soucy
IT Support Analyst
Women's Health Connecticut
22 Waterville Road