I've got 2 5505 at the core of the network.  Then I've got anywhere from
twenty to twenty five routers and about the same number of switches at
the distribution and access layers of the network.  One of the 5505 has
blade with 8 gigabit ports, all the other port are 100 MbBaseFx.
Original design was very messy.  It had VLANs implemented but half of
the network was in the management vlan.
Shortly I am planning on redesigning some staff.  I want to put all the
routers and switches in the management VLAN.  Dedicate a gigabit link
for a server farm.  I also want ot put all the bandwidth intensive
networks on gigabit backbone.
One thing that I am not sure about is how to configure my 5505.  Would I
want to implement HSRP on 5505, that would offer redundancy, however, it
does not offer load balancing.  Another idea that I was thinking about
is implementing Spanning tree per vlan and configure access layer
switches to run two vlans.
Would you please give me some ideas on what I should do?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alex

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of khramov.vcf]