BRAVO!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Raymond Thomas
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Long response RE: A TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES [3:3336]

I don't know what is going on with Taliban and if Afghans support them? I
have family there, and family that used to be alive before they came to
power. I know exactly what is going on because we get messages relayed to us
from family that seek refuge in Pakistan, regarding others that live in
Afghanistan. Let me put it in the simplest way, make believe Hitler took
over France... the French are now "ruled" by the Nazi's and need to abide by
their rules or they will die. The Talibans are the Nazi's in this case, and
the French are the Afghans. Simple and clear now? Many Afghans will cheer
the bombing of the Afghan government, the only downside is that there is
always innocent people that will be in the line of fire and will die as
well. GO USA!

>From Rahmeen!

Raymond Thomas
Vice President