From: George Kallingal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13. september 2001 21:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco VPN Client [7:19858]

I have a question about the Cisco VPN Client software and how it binds its
driver to a network card.

We have an NT server that we are connecting to a remote network using the
Cisco VPN Client (to a Concentrator 3000, I believe).  Upon connection
through the VPN, I lose connectivity to the other servers on the local
network.  Is there a way to maintain the local area connection while
connected over VPN?  I tried to multi-home the server and unbind the DNE
driver for one network card, but that just disabled the network card.

Has anyone experienced this before?  Are there any workarounds? Fixes?  Or
does this require a call to Cisco TAC?

Thanks.

George