I meant to send this out the first day I got back in town, but events
overtook me...

We held our first class for the "CCIE Written" at the CCBootCamp facility in
Detroit last week and had a 100% pass rate. The most important factor was
the quality of the attendees; first-class Network Engineers who had already
completed the CCNP exams and had a solid understanding of current
technologies.

Where I think the class was able to help was by providing a solid footing
with the older technologies that few people see anymore in production, but
that are a major element of this particular exam.  We were also able to
spend as much time as necessary drilling on the different topics to make
sure everyone was ready to go when they sat down to take the exam.

CCBootCamp and I would like to hold more sessions, perhaps next time in Los
Angeles.  I'm spending the next few weeks tweaking and updating the
documentation, but I'd be ready to do it again sometime in October.  If
you're interested in joining us, you can contact me directly or get more
information from:
http://www.ccbootcamp.com/writtenclass.html

Thanks...

--- Dennis