Rick,

You should be able to accomplish all of your CCIE lab tasks using an ISDN
simulator like the one at www.cheapisdn.com (Cisco uses a simulator in the
CCIE lab as well).  I think simulators are more convenient then trying to
drag around ISDN phone lines...at least this way you dont have to deal with
your phone company and wait 2 years to get your ISDN lines activated!!!  :)

thanks,
-Brad