Hai all

Does anybody can help me.

Can a 3640 router with 16 port NM analog modem
can support for both incoming and outgoing calls.

I am sure that it supports incoming calls.

I am not sure about the out going calls from 3640.

The situation is like this :

NT server at the HQ should call remote sites through the RAS Cisco 3640 and
the remote sites Windows NT workstations should also
be possible to call the HQ through the same 3640 RAS.

I would like to know whether this is possible are not.

please anybody help me regarding this asap.

regards
jagan

and