From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Shahid Muhammad Shafi
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 4:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIP Exams [7:20154]

I am taking it in its beta form. I think in betas one
get relativetly less score but its more fun.

The books I am referring are:

Deploying IP Multicast Networks by Beau Williamson
IP Quality of Service by Srinivas Vegesna
Routing TCP/IP Vol2 by Jeff Doyle

Hope it helps

Shahid Shafi

--- Vijendra Jaiswal  wrote:
> Pls let me know the available books for Multicast +
> QoS  (641-905 ) Exam .
> This exam is in Beta  form , is it advisable to take
> this exam in its
> present form or should one wait for this exam to
> included in the regular
> exam .
>

> Thanks
> Vijendra
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Shahid Muhammad Shafi
Network Engineer
Level(3) Communications
MCSE+I/MCSE(Win2K),CNA,CCNP,CCDP

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves