I'm having a 2600 router with 8 ports BRI. All my BRI from 1/0 to 1/3 is
working fine...all are connected by ISDN to remote site (using pvt ip
addresses). But after I plugged in 1/4 BRI port into my 2600 router to
connect my new remote site...I'm not able to ping to my remote site. My
remote site has 800 series router and I'm able to Ping from this site but
intermittent only. Only when I initiate ping from remote site, My HQ 2600
router can ping back that too intermittent...what could be the  problem.
My configuration is same in all sites, with dialer map and dialer-list
given.
Ip addresses used are all pvt with different subnets.
Anyone has answer for this. If you want I can send my configuration to your
personal mail account.
Thanks in advance
fahim
CCNA CCDA