I've got two 5505 at the core with RSM modules, both of the 5505s have
connection to the firewall.  Plus I've got a trunk between the 5505s.
When I do a trace route from one of the routers that is attached to one
of the 5505 to a server outside of the firewall it first hits 5505 that
the router is attached to then it goes over the trunk to the second 5505
and only then it hits the firewall and a server.  Both of the 5505 RSMs
have static routes to the firewall.
What can I do to prevent packets from going over the trunk to the second
5505 and go directly to the firewall?

Thanks in advance,
AK

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of khramov.vcf]