I am surprised Symantec still has not updated their source on this yet.  The
last update from them is at noon and has it listed as
low threat.  I had to goto antivirus.com to get updates..

At least on our network, this worm is creating some sort of a
tftp service on the host PCs and creating extra traffic and
it is also creating tremendous amount of arp traffic over the network.

I do not take care of the internal network where I am, but after running the
sniffer on my PC, I have seen our broadcast traffic increase by about 7
times then normal, mostly due to arp.

And the VLAN that I am tied into seems to be the least affected side.

Paul