From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
NRB
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Telnet on PIX outside interface [7:20271]

Guys/Gurus,

Can  anyone please help me in setting up Telnet  access on outside
interface
of PIX.
I heard that we need to uses IPSec and Cisco VPN  client.  I do not have
VPN
client,
can it  still be done. Please help.

Thanks,
NRB

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature
which had a name of smime.p7s]