Narvin,

Hi!  The 501 and 506 will only support (2) interfaces!  :(  So you wont be
able to have a third for a DMZ.

If you already have a lot of experience on a PIXand just need some brushing
up a 501 should cover your needs.  If you really want some good experience
with a PIX, I'd recommend getting a PIXwith at least (3) interfaces.  I'd
recommend checking out E-Bay and doing a search on Cisco PIX (or you can
email me offline and I can track one down for you).  If you get a Pix 515,
520, or whatever, make sure it has 16MB of flash so you can run v6.0 PIX OS.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Network Learning Inc