No it does nothing to your CIR, the bw is 1544 on your interface by
default but that doesn't necessarily reflect reality.  If you terminate
a point-to-point 56K link your bandwidth is 56K.  For frame it is
probably more accurately the CIR.  If you have the default LMI type
enabled you can see what your CIR is as the router will get this info
from the switch in the full statis update:

Router#sh fram map
Serial0/0/0.16 (up):  dlci 163(0xA3,0x2830), static, broadcast, IETF, BW
= 1024000, status defined, active
 #########

              Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"