From: Bob Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 6:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco VPN Solutions [7:20468]

Hi,

I'm looking for comments about various Cisco VPN options allowing access
from a home workstation..
As far as I know my options are:

1) Cisco PIX accessed by VPN Client 1.1
2) Cisco 3000 (or 5000) Concentrator accessed by VPN client 3.1
3) Cisco IPsec IOS access by VPN Client 1.1

It would seem that option 3 is the most cost effective (assuming you already
have the hardware, you just need to purchase the correct IOS)..
Anyone with hints/info/caveats?
Appreciate any feedback from people actually using the IOS and the VPN
client...

Thanks