>Greetings Group
>
>Can anyone direct me to a source of info regarding the CCSI (Cisco Certified
>Systems Instructor) certification.  I'm not finding any info on Cisco sites
>and
>a search engine lookup is only returning websites of IT training companies.
>
>Thanks
>
>Dyland

Since you can only get the CCSI when sponsored by a Cisco Training
Partner, the qualifications are set both by Cisco and the training
company.

My CCSI, I suppose, is "inactive," but in any case I received it
directly from Cisco, before there were training partners.  The
requirements have changed significantly since 1995 -- my
qualification was more like a 3-week CCIE lab!  At that time, there
were no formal requirements -- it was a consensus of proctors
agreeing you were ready.