We're experiencing an issue with connectivity to one of our customers that
require the use of a Redcreek Ravlin VPN device.  They have been up and
running fine up until we enabled the NBAR fix to prevent the Code Red Worm
virus as referenced in
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/nbar_acl_codered.shtml .  This is the
only VPN that is affected by this ACL; we have several Cisco to Cisco VPN's
as well as several Cisco to Checkpoint VPN's all of which we have broken
only to have them come back up immediately.  The Redcreek equipment isn't
ours and we don't have a relationship with them at all for support so I'm
awaiting our customer to contact Redcreek to find out what in this ACL would
break the tunnel.  My suspicions are that the Ravlin box sets the dscp value
to 1 for whatever reason which is what our policy map assigns the value to
as well.

Has anyone seen this scenario?

Shannon Murphy
Network Engineer, CCNA, CCDA