For those that don't keep these thing here is how you unsubscribe!!!!

Welcome to the cisco mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

you can send mail to  with the following

    unsubscribe cisco

or from another account, besides [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

    unsubscribe cisco [EMAIL PROTECTED]

list itself) send email to  .
to contact a human.

Welcome to the Cisco Certification List!   This list is designed
to allow a group discussion of various topics related to Cisco's
certification programs.  I used the name GroupStudy.com to convey
a sense of mutual collaboration between the members.  If you are
baffled with a particular scenario, present the problem to the
entire group so we may all work together at solving the problem.
By using the power of the Internet we can work together far more
efficiently then as individuals.

If you want to send a message to the list, send a plain-text e-mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Because not everyone has a html enabled
mail-reader, try and refrain from using html encoded messages.

This mailing list also has a companion website at:
        http://www.groupstudy.com
The website contains links to various FAQs and a searchabe archive
of the list.

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"