I have been also working on this and finally I am placing order for

Cisco 1751 - V
4 Channel Extra DSP module
WIC 1 T Card
2FXO Card
2FXS Card

Yes, Cisco 1750-4V is with 2 DSP and you can put 1 WIC and 2VIC card into
it. It has required software for Voice. I selected 1751 since it has more
DRAM and flash.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestion over this .

Mukul

""siwez""  wrote in message
> dear all
> anyone know if 1750-4V bundle series has enough configuration, plug & play
> for
> 4 voice port and serial wan port without any additional feature such as
IOS,