As far as I know, Cisco does not produce/provide such cable - you must seek
help somewhere else.

Follow the RouterChief link below, and click on the KG2 link under "where to
buy stuff".

They have some of the best prices to my knowledge when talking cables and
memory for Cisco.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~