well of course... But it would seem kinda silly... I mean...if you want
multiple gateways, it's usually for redundancy right?  If that router fails,
then you're still screwed.

Now if you are talking about 4 ethernet ports on one router segregating 4
layer 3 networks, then yes you can do this as well.  Each port will be the
gateway for that corresponding network.

-Patrick

>>> "Intresting Traffic"  09/21/01 12:53PM >>>
Question.

Is it possible if using 4 ethernet ports on  a router, to make 2 gateways
for traffic? I want to use firewall on this router too.

Hope you dont mind newbie questions here ;)