Do you ever sleep

-----Original Message-----
From: Priscilla Oppenheimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 8:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: EIGRP state [7:20735]

Thanks for the hint, Paul. It's another case where reality doesn't match
the documentation. The reality is that the data that gets displayed with
"show ip eigrp topology" varies a lot depending on the network, its
problems, and which variety of the command you use.

With your comments from below, I was able to find the following TAC link
that's quite helpful for anyone troubleshooting EIGRP:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/103/eigrp12.html

Priscilla

At 09:03 PM 9/21/01, Paul Jin wrote:
>Hi Priscilla,
>
>Not sure if this is what you need, but this is the closest
>I can find.. I was looking at it the other day.
>
>Paul
>
>Send flag is:
>
>0x0 If there are packets that need to be sent in relation to this entry,
>this indicates the type of packet.
>
>0x1: This router has received a query for this network, and needs to send a
>unicast reply.
>
>0x2: This route is active, and a multicast query should be sent.
>
>0x3: This route has changed, and a multicast update should be sent

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com