The USA will come out of this with flying colors.  They will find whoever is
untimately responsible.  We have to believe that and perserve the intergrity
that America is made from. However, I would like to point out that the blame
is not the fault of an entire race of people who share a common religion
that is responsible...Being angry at every muslim or every islamic person or
every Arabian you see is not the answer.  I am very glad President Bush
keeps stressing that point.  We need to listen to him. That belief is what
American fundamental values stem from.  The freedom to be who we are without
fear of repercussions.  We should keep our angry directed at who we
ultimately find out is responsible and support our government and their
decisions regarding this.  The bottom line is....Americans did not do this.
And that means ALL Americans, regardless of their race or religion or
origin.

I also do not believe that the Taliban are trying to distroy the arrogance
of American people .  They are simply trying to distroy all their enemies.
The Al Queda believe that since they are God's chosen ones, everyone else is
bad.  Dying for God is considered a good thing by their standards.  That's
why what we consider suicide is so easy for them.  They are going somewhere
better.  When you live in a hell-hole, your beliefs in the almighty are all
you have.  They are trying to distroy anyone who they think is an enemy of
what they perceive as God.  The difference between their soldiers and ours
is a very dangerous one.  They are religious..fighting for God, giving their
lives for God.  Not for their country, but for their religion and their
beliefs in their God.  We, in USA, have paid soldiers who defend our country
in time of need.  We fight for freedom.   Their young people start preparing
for their holy war from the time they are 8 yrs old or so.  They have seen
things in their little young lives that we protect our young children from.
They are hardened before they have a chance to become men.  We protect our
young here in America and shelter them from harm.  This will be a hard war
on the Taliban's turf with our young people on the ground.  Our young people
have never killed before and now they are going to be ground troops.  The
children there are raised to fight and do war.  This fact scares the hell
out of me.

I am very afraid for our young 18 and 19 yr old men and women who will fight
this war for us.  We will lose so many of them.  I also believe in God and I
am praying everyday for these lives of these children here and the ones over
there.  This is going to distroy so many mothers.  Here and there.

The one person, excluding the Ny people and their families, that I feel so
sorry for right now is Gen. Pervez Musharraf.  He has taken a stand to do
what's right and will probably die for it.  The Taliban will kill him.  He
also has a family and children.

There will be many victims.  A lot of lives will be lost on both sides.  It
is a repercussion of war.  That can't be helped as sad as it is.

I hope and pray that our President and our government officials will remain
safe throughout this entire ordeal.  The dignity of America will always
stand firm.

Jennifer Cribbs

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://im.yahoo.com