Kevin,

Couple of things you might like to check, definitely true for the 506
(couldn't guarantee for other versions of pix, but no reason to doubt it):

1.  The PDM image is a separate one which sits along side the standard Pix
image, so if you haven't got it already, download the PDM software, then
"copy tftp flash:pdm" and follow the prompts as usual.
2.  Your Pix license needs to be DES or 3DES to use PDM.
3.  The web access is https (SSL) not just http, so
https://pix_inside_address

Regards,

Gaz

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp