I you are taking the same circuit from your WicT1CSU to your external CSU,
that will not work.  You can take a regular WicT1 to a port on your external
CSU just hunky-dory.  Your can only break off your channels at one point in
the circuit.  Oh yeh, I love Priscilla... Please write when you get rid of
that creep on your website.

-Patrick

""Jim Jones""  wrote in message
> We have a external DSU/CSU already installed by our telecomm people to
pair
> of the voice and data lines.  I also have access to a spare (ie
> free)internal T1 DSU/CSU WIC for my 2600 router.  Can I use this T1
DSU/CSU