I would think that you need to post your requirements.  This might not be
the place but I would start here if you are in desperate need.  I just got
back from Florida myself.  The security is tight.

My company handels networking projects in the New York City area (including
Long Island).

If you have any needs in the NYC area give me a call.

PS
I lost a lot of friends on the 11th.  I was in and out of the WTC for a
number of years.  I worked in tower 2, Amex and 1 Liberty Plaza.  I cannot
express in words what I feel.

Dominick Marino
Quality Networking Inc.  www.qualitynetworkinginc-ny.net
Cell 516-480-2973