Pick your poison:

C7507MIX(config)#no logging ?
  Hostname or A.B.C.D  IP address of the logging host
  buffered             Set buffered logging parameters
  console              Set console logging level
  exception            Limit size of exception flush output
  facility             Facility parameter for syslog messages
  history              Configure syslog history table
  monitor              Set terminal line (monitor) logging level
  on                   Enable logging to all supported destinations
  rate-limit           Set messages per second limit
  source-interface     Specify interface for source address in logging
                       transactions
  trap                 Set syslog server logging level

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"