According to one of my friend's in school from India:
I passed already nine MS exams and I am greatful to my
friends for all their support" Is that what u call
professionalism??? Cool!!!

By the way, dont bring country politics in the middle.
Its just going to hurt people and threads will grow
larger.

USA lifted sanctions on India along with Pakistan,only
becuase the cooperation they r getting from
Pakistan.Pakistan always brings benefits to ur home!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://im.yahoo.com