That memo would, of course, be on refurbished letterhead.

I did a search on the word "screw" on Dell's site.  Came up with 38 matches.
All "refurbished".

I guess the US economy **IS** in dire straits when you can't buy a new screw
anymore.

Personally, I'm tempted to order ONE refurbished screw.  See what they say
about my order...

  -- Leigh Anne