From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Priscilla Oppenheimer
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EIGRP network design [7:21019]

RIPv1 sends to 255.255.255.255. RIPv2 sends to 224.0.0.9. They both use UDP
port 520. Both the source and dest ports are 520.

Are you sure static routes wouldn't be the best bet, though? I haven't
followed the entire discussion, so if that's off the wall, just ignore it.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com