In a message dated 09/30/2001 12:49:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     EIGRP problem [7:21510]
 Date:  09/30/2001 12:49:50 PM Central Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Bond)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Hello,

 We have about 20 core routers running EIGRP. For some
 reason, EIGRP recaculated ALL routes every 10-15
 hours. This seems odd because I think EIGRP will only
 caculate effected routes, right? I turned on "debug ip
 eigrp notification" on some routers but didn't find
 anything wrong. How do I find the problem?

 Thanks in advance.

 Jim

Jim,
        Try:   show ip eigrp database all
 to see if you have Stuck-In-Active routes.
HTH,
Rob H.    NP, DP, blah,blah,blah........