Try "HDLC;retransmission" as your search terms.  Also set the max files
returned to 100.

Messages with subject lines like "Re: retransmission of packets", "Re:
HDLC", "CCIE Written Exam", "Re: Packet retransmission", and "RE:
retransmission of packets in WAN " are just a few examples of the several
occasions in which this topic has been discussed.

  -- Leigh Anne