After finishing my CCNP, I am now looking towards CSS1, but I cannot find
many books out there.

The only ones I have found that are made for the exams are all from Cisco
Press, and only one of them are out. Two others are on the way, and the last
one is not even on the drawing board yet.

I have gathered my discoveries so far on http://www.oledrews.com/css1 - so
if you know of a book that I have not listed, please let me know. Also, this
list can be used by others going for the CSS1 to get a selection of books
available.

Another thing, all the exams except for MCNS has the exam number 9E0-57x -
but the MCNS has 640-442. Could that mean that it is about to expire, but
that Cisco has yet not notified about it?

Thanks for any comments to this,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager