Hi Guys!!

I have a topology with a 2620 router with 8 BRI S/T ports that will receive
dial backup calls from remote locations using ISDN. The problem is that we
don4t have ISDN service available on all of these locations. So my question
is: is it possible to terminate a call originated from a POTS line on the
ISDN BRI ports of the router?? I tried to call one of these ports from a
POTS line and received the messages below from the ISDN debug. The router
did not answer the calls. Some of the messages say that it4s not an ISDN
end-to-end call, which is obvious. Is there anyway of making it work??

*Mar  8 00:49:26.014:         Progress Ind i = 0x8A81 - Call not end-to-end
ISDN,
  may have in-band info

*Mar  8 00:49:26.018:         Calling Party Number i = 0x0083,
'07191338625',
  Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown

*Mar  8 00:49:26.026: ISDN BR1/3: Event: Received a call with a bad
bearercap
  from 07191388225 on B1

*Mar  8 00:49:29.498: %ISDN-6-LAYER2DOWN: Layer 2 for Interface BR1/3,
 TEI 68 changed to down

Thanks in advance!!

Ednilson Rosa