From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
John Neiberger
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 8:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Way OT: Interesting Date today [7:21675]

Yes, a palindrome is a word that is spelled the same backward and
forward.  In this case, the numbers are palindromic because--using the
MMDDYYYY format--  10-02-2001 is the same when read either direction.
Using MM-D-YY, today is 10-2-01, which is also palindromic.

There is no importance whatsoever, it's just a numeric oddity depending
on which date format you use.  A coworker mentioned it this morning and
we've just been discussing it.  It's completely useless information, but
interesting nonetheless.

However, it's *really* off-topic so I suppose I should get back
on-topic.

John

>>> Juan Blanco  10/2/01 9:15:13 AM >>>
 John,
When you said It's a palindrone! are you refering at the following:
A Palindrome is a word spelled the same backwards and forwards
If not please can you give more details for those who do not know what
are
you refering to....and why it is so important....and how did you find
out
about those date....

Thanks,

JB