Guys,

Correct me if I am wrong, but are there several ways of doing a reverse
telnet?  When the term reverse telnet surfaces I think of a console
connection via a terminal server to another router or switch using an ip
address and port number (eg. 10.10.5.1 2001).

However, based on what I am reading I can also connect to a US Robotics
modem via that same terminal server to configure it.  I am not very savy in
the area of dial-up and would like one of you gurus to clarify for me.
Thanks

Ray