You definately need to set the DSU and one location to line the other
to internal.  Also make sure you have you framing and coding correct,
most common is B8ZS and ESF which are default if using Cisco's internal
CSU/DSU

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"