Guys,

I was configuring and testing a BGP lab which was dual-homed.

For some reason I decided to use the same physical lay-out and introduce
Ospf.

R4----------------R1---------------(s0)-bbr1
                 |                    |
    ofpf 1       |                    |
                 |                    |
    area 0       |              ospf area 999
                 |                    |
R3---------------R3                   |
|                                     |
|                                     |
|--------------------------------(s1)- bbr2

I understand that this is never done in real life environment and also not
recommended as it can lead to lots of issues, such as routing loops and
unstable network.

Can someone please help me clear the misunderataning or perhaps enlighten me
with a brief explanation, outlining any issues or reasons and their possible
solutions.

In other words looking at the pro's and con's of such a configuration.

Thanks in Advance.
Vijay

Second attemp to see if the graphics behave themselves...