I recall working on an MSM when the 6000 first came out and it wasn't
pretty and the thing takes up a slot to boot.  The config is not the
same but I don't recall the details except you have to build channel
between the MSM and the 6000 SUP.  Didn't know they even sell the
6000/MSM anylonger!   GO MSFC!!!

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"