I have a vpn solution from the internet but some apps don't work because of
latency over the internet.  One of the solution I'm thinking of is using a
AS5300 for dialup for users to dialin.  Is this a good solution and if so
where should I place this As5300 and how should it be configured.  What
about security - are there any concerns.  If you thing the as5300 should be
used - do you think combining a as5300 and vpn would be the best.  Thanks.

Tom