There isn't anything available yet dedicated to the CCIE Security exam
except for my book.  My book was released today as a beta version so a few
testers and within a week or two the first edition will be available.  In
the meantime, I highly recommend getting your CSS 1 if you don't have solid
security knowledge.  Good luck!

John Kaberna
CCIE #7146
NETCG Inc.