I can vouch for Kelly.  He is typically good with customer service.  I would
think it would be much easier to deal with someone in the US rather than
someone overseas when it comes to purchasing hardware.  Maybe I'm wrong, but
customs is a pain in the rear to deal with sometimes!!!

Kelly and I purchase/supply stuff from/to quite a bit.  His cables are
great!

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796