Hey folks,

Can anyone help me out?  I have a real problem that I need some help ASAP.
We have an office in NY that has lost its Frame Relay connection which MCI
says should be restored NEXT MONTH.  I'd like to connect a modem to the AUX
port until I can get the circuit back.  I'm getting an error message when I
attempt to configure the AUX port per the Routing Across Modems Line
document.

What I need to know is what cables I need to do this?  My router is a 3620
and the AUX port is a RJ45.  From what I can find I'm suppose to use a
rollover cable, the RJ45/DB9 adapter, a gender changer, then a modem cable.
IS this correct?

Anyone that's done this that can help me would be a hero and really help us
out.

Tom