From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ramu Perumal
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 8:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Inputs on syslog server reqd... [7:22168]

Hi all,

I have a requirement to monitor all the cisco
devices(switches, routers, IGX, PIX etc) in my
network...I need to install a Syslog server to log all
events from all the boxes...Can I install a single
syslog server and log events for all the devices...

need ur expert comments

Thanks in advance

Ramu

NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just
$8.95/month.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1