Lots of things are possible. If your carrier supports it, you can run ATM at
your host and frame DS1's at your client locations. Terminate the ATM DS3
using an NM-1A-T3 blade for your 3660.

You configure the ATM along the same lines as your would frame relay. The
carrier FRATM ( frame relay to ATM ) translation maps all ATM PVC's to Frame
DLCI's and visa versa. You can use subinterfaces, or use ATM PVC protocol
mapping ( along the lines of frame relay protocol to DLCI mapping )

interface ATM0
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 no atm auto-configuration
 no atm ilmi-keepalive
 no atm address-registration
 no atm ilmi-enable
 bundle-enable
 hold-queue 224 in
!
interface ATM0.1 point-to-point
 ip address TO BE PROVIDED
 no ip directed-broadcast
 pvc PROVIDED BY TELCO
 encapsulation aal5snap
!

subinterface requires no protocol mapping - just an IP address. If you have
an existing HSSI, then you can use an external ATM device such as one of the
Kentrox or Marconi products, which can be configured with DS3 ATM in and
HSSI out.

On the other hand, some of this stuff isn't cheap, so the cost of conversion
may no be worth it to you.

HTH

Chuck