From: Brian Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 10:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Rajeev Siddappa
Subject: Re: 12.2 New features.

>From CCO:
To keep pace with the evolution of new technologies in the industry, all
CCIE labs worldwide will change to IOS version 12.1, effective November 15,
2001. Specific features new to IOS version 12.1 can appear on CCIE lab exams
starting on this date.

12.1 Features:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/iosw/prodlit/1078_pp.htm

Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S)(ISP/Dial) CCSI #98640
5G Networks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]