Dear Friends,

        Our garage burned down last Sunday and so we will not be able to
hold a CPA-DC meeting this Saturday. Will try and reschedule for next
Saturday if possible (Sat. October 27th).

        We will be spending Saturday cleaning up and cataloguing all the
destroyed items. If anyone would like to help out, please send an E-mail
to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (not this account)
        It will be BYO-shovel since all ours were in the garage....

        Yours Truly,

        Bruce Evry, CCSI, CCNP, MCSE, and LFW
                Tutoring and Barbecues by Appointment Only....

PS - LFW could be either "Lacking Four Walls" or "Looking for Work"?