From: Paul Jin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: passed ccie security lab! [7:23386]

Hi Keyur,

Congratulations!!  It does seem like that C/S and Security are focusing more
on today's techonology and I see many people take this track in the future.

As far as equipment goes, what kind of equipment did you have access to for
the studying and prep for the lab?  Besides the normal routers and switches
that some of us already are using or have access to or can rent?

thanks,
Paul