by "receive only" I trust you mean that you can send acks but not initiate
other kinds of traffic... :->

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
suaveguru
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 8:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Load Balancing Via BGP [7:23478]

hi ,

I am currently running on 2 fibre links to two
different providers . The utilisation of these two
links are getting very high and they are getting
congested . I am thinking of purchasing a satellite
Receive-only link from another provider .

My question is , how am I going to do load-balancing
using BGP on this Receive-only link ?

any form of inputs are appreciated

suaveguru

http://personals.yahoo.com