From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 11:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question PRI? [7:23528]

I have a question regarding the as5200 . currently this access server can
take only two Pri/t1. Im only using one Pri because i hardly get any dialup
users in it.the question is if a pri has 24 channels available and one is
used for signaling. how many analog dialup will it take 23? i imagine that
isdn willl only take 23, but those this apply to analog as well?.
Some users using mrtg are monitoring 46 modems for one pr1.so can a pri take
46 modems ?